Terms and Conditions
Who we are
Welcome to our Terms and Conditions. We’re Interplay Platform Ltd of Northpoint Business Park, New Mallow Road, Cork, Ireland (Interplay) and this is our Terms of Service which binds you, the User, for when you visit, and use any of our Services. Interplay is a wholly Irish registered company.
Please take time to read the following terms and conditions as they are legally binding.
Access to the Services
- These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website ( Interplayapp.com and Interplay.io and any other websites that we may later own or operate), mobile applications (APPS), application program interfaces (APIS), our design tool service and products and services we may own and operate. These collectively now referred to as Services ) and Interplay Platform Ltd, the owner and operator of this website and service.
- It is deemed that you agree to comply and be bound by these terms and conditions upon the first use of the Website.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website and its services immediately
- You must be over the age of sixteen (16) years of age to use this website. By continuing to use this website and its services, you represent and warrant that you are at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- In addition, Interplay informs the Users that the terms and conditions can be modified or amended at any time and as our service changes over time. Interplay will provide its registered Users with reasonable notice of these changes. If you do not agree the terms or conditions, please do not use the Services. By continuing use of website or service, the User expresses their agreement to be bound by the updated terms.
Using our Service
Interplay offers a browser based platform to create, collaborate, design, edit work front end designs and interfaces for users. Currently our design tool services is in private beta and will be publicly released due time. Interplay reserves the right to release as and when it deems fit.
- By signing up, the User gives explicit consent to being placed on a register and to receive information pertaining to Interplay products and services
- User understands that signing up for this register does not automatically imply access to the beta product.
- Access to beta product will be given solely at Interplay’s discretion.
- Those who receive access will be bound by these terms and conditions and additional terms of confidentiality and other contractual agreements as made between Interplay and the specific party.
- If you do not agree to these terms or conditions, please do not sign up.
- If you have sign-up and have had a change of heard, you can opt-out at any time by sending us an email email@example.com
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You may withdraw your registration at any time by informing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we remove your registration you must cease using this Website and its services immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Interplay is committed to protecting your information and ensures that takes all necessary steps in safeguarding your data.
- Our third-party processes confirm and are compliant with GDPR and Privacy Shield requirements.
- Should you have any queries to your data, please contact us on email@example.com.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- The User consents to inclusion of your name and logo in the client list that may be published as part of Interplay marketing and promotions efforts.
- Confidential information includes all information, visual, orally or in writing, disclosed by Interplay to the User, that is marked confidential or that is reasonably understood to be confidential given the nature and circumstance in which the information is provided. Confidential information includes but not limited to business processes, services, content, marketing and promotional, technology and technical information, product plans, designs, source code. The user is trusted to take reasonable care to protect these information and not use it for any purpose outside the scope of these terms and conditions and not disclose it to any third party.
- If required or compelled by law, the User must notify Interplay within 14 days of such notice.
- You may not use our website or our services for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- Must not attempt to decompile or duplicate the Service;
- Must not resell the Service or rebrand it as their own Service;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation government order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
Website and disclaimers and limited liability
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Interplay makes available through the website is provided on an “as is” and on “as available” basis. We give no warranty, express or implied, that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (expressed or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- Interplay uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers
- Interplay accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole of ) the Website including, but not limited to , any products and / or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly otherwise.
- Interplay can not be held liable for any losses arising out of events beyond our control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Interplay accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business loss, such as loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You will indemnify Interplay and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including without limitations, reasonable legal and accounting costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of the Service;
- Your violation of these terms
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our right under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and condition (of part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Interplay is a wholly Irish company and is governed by Irish laws.
- Any notice you provide us must be in writing and sent by mail to our address as listed at the start of this document.