23 May 2018
- This policy explains and applies to how we collect, use, and process information that we gather when you use our services. Just for your reference, "Services" includes your visit to and use of our websites (including Interplayapp.com and Interplay.io and any other websites that we may later own or operate), mobile applications (APPS), application program interfaces (APIS), our design tool service and product and other products and services we may own and operate. These are collectively referred to as Services.
- You should view this document with our terms and conditions as together they form a legally binding document for when you visit or use our Services. All words contain the same meaning as those described in our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any terms and conditions or any terms of this policy, then please do not provide us with any personal information, exit the application and don’t use any of our Services.
- You don't have to give us any of your personal details unless you want to gain access to our Services.
Changes to this policy
This policy will be amended from time to time to suit our business needs. We will let you know of the changes either via email or on our website. You may be required, upon login, to accept the amended policy. If you do not agree, please terminate your use of our Services.
- You have the right to access, makes changes, and erase your details. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending us a written request to our postal address as outlined above.
So, what types of information do we collect?
- We collect personal information about visitors and users of our sites.
- We collect things like emails, IP addresses, Survey responses, blogs, photos, and web analytics data and job applications.
And, how do we collect and use information?We collect data on current and prospective customers, users, visitors, guests and employees by:
- information you may provide us when you register for the sign-up. We also gain information when you interacting with our service and participate in surveys, or send us queries. Some of this information can be used to identify you( name, email, personal website, picture (these are known as Personal Identifiable Information or PIIs).
- information we collect about users from other sources. This is not PIIs as it can not by itself be used to identify you:
- Usage data: we collect the number of visits a user has on our website
- Referral data: if the user arrives at our website from an external source (another website or email), we record information about the source that referred the User to us
- Information from third party: we collect User personal information or data from third parties if the User gives permission to those third parties to share such information with others or the data is extracted from publicly accessible sources.
Information Collected Using Cookies.
- Location Information. In some cases we collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
Purpose and Basis for use and sharing of information
- The purpose of collecting your registration and other data is to provide and improve our service to you and to enable you to enjoy our Service.
- We use third party service providers to help us deliver our Services to you. These third party service providers have access to your PII for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
Marketing choices regarding your personal information 
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have signup for our beta release or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
So, how do we use this information?
We use it:
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These include:
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- processing your job application to Envato.
- Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
And, how do we protect your information?
- At Interplay, we use entrusted, GDPR and Privacy shield compliant third parties to help us process and store your information.
- By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
Do we disclose your personal information?
Interplay will disclose with:
- Our Services Providers. We use third party service providers to work with us in administering and providing our Services. These third-party providers may have access to your PII for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. The types of service providers (processors) will include: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Services. Rest assured that appropriate contracts have been duly executed with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements
- Our professional advisors: Lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.
- Other Third Parties:
- to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
- In connection with Business Transactions. a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
- Information We Disclose With Your Consent or at Your Request. We will share your PII with third-party sites or platforms if you have expressly consented or requested that we do so.
- Information Disclosed Upon Posting of User Content. In connection with your Posting of User Content, we will share your picture, full legal name, user handle, and Twitter (or other social networking site) handle (to the extent you have provided us with this information).Information shared with third-parties
What security measures do we take of your Information?
- Interplay uses and store store personal information on secure servers that are managed by trusted our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Ireland and Australia. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
- While we do take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII). Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
Do we have links to other websites?
How long do we keep your personal information?
Access to your information?
- Yes, you have access to your information where it is permitted by acceptable law. You are entitled to ask us ask to port your personal information( this is transfer in a structured way, commonly used and machine readable format, to you), erase it, amend it where it is incorrect. , you may send us an These requests will be process in accordance with local laws.
- This rights are limited in some situations - for example and including legal privilege, where such requests would compromise others’ privacy or legitimate rights, where the burden or expense will disproportionately outweigh the risks to the individual's privacy in the case, or where it is commercial proprietary Personal Information. In these instances we will provide you with an explanation and may need to limit or restrict access.
- Please be assured as protection to your Personal Information, Interplay will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting accessing or making any changes to your Personal Information
- You can, at any time, object to or opt-out of certain uses of your personal Information. Even after consenting to Interplay, you can withdraw your consent to your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Even if you opt out, we may still collect non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
- All Human resources data treated for employment-related purposes only
Where is your data kept?
- Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Sites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
Our contact details:
Please feel free to contact us if you should have any questions or comments about our privacy practices. You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, you can reach us by post and marked to the attention of:
The Data Protection Officer
Interplay Platform Ltd
North Point House
New Mallow Road